What a month! Our stake put on the production "From Comorah's Hill" this month. It was an amazing production, and our family was very heavily involved. Chris played the part of Joseph, and yes he is wearing a lot of make up. (He loved that!) Rachel was in the chior, and Rebecca played violin in the orchestra. I made the posters to advertise! It was a great experience! 


Last night Rebecca and I went to a play at Weber State called "The Great Tennesse Monkey Trail" It was so good. I love live theater! It was fun to go and enjoy it with Rebecca.
Emmalee at this moment is at Snowbird having her first skiing experience! Actually, she is probably on her way back to school. She was so excited! It will be fun to hear her report.
I am so grateful for the amazing opportunities that my girls are getting. They have amazing women influencing their lives, and great friends helping them along the way. A mom can't ask for anything more. Well, I could, but I won't right now!
2 comments:
Cumorah was SOOO amazing!
I just found your blog through the Harris' blog. I just want you to know that I too think your girls are amazing and I love them to death! I'm glad they got the experience of From Cumorah's Hill. They will never forget it. Also thanks again for your AWESOME posters. They were perfect!
Post a Comment