Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter


I love Easter, it means spring is here! I love being able to open windows and the fresh air in! I love to be able to sit outside and read. This year the snow doesn't seem to want to stay away though! The other thing I love about Easter is dresses. Here are my beautiful girls in their new dresses. Rachel told everyone she looked fabulous (which she did, but so did her sisters). I am very blessed to have beautiful, smart, talented, nice girls!

3 comments:

Jenni and fam said...

hey Leslie! I just put the "LiveFeed" feature on my blog so I could see who was visiting my blog. (I have been a bit curious about the fact that my blog isn't private adn if I should be worried)I saw your address but didn't know it was you until I came to it. You have a TOTALLY cute blog! Its so fun to visit blogs.

Jenni and fam said...

To do the live feed go to my blog and at the bottom of my Live feed there is a link that says FEEDJIT. click on that and it will give you a bunch of options and shows you which ones go with blogger. You copy the html and then paste it in like you would a background or gadget in the settings part of your blog.

Kara said...

I can't click on the pics to enlarge them. I want to see everyone's cute dresses!!