Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good News Moments!

We had recitals this weekend for Emmalee and Becca. They did an amazing job. Here is my attempt at uploading video of them playing.





Rachel found out on Friday that she made her Jr High School Journalism team. She will be helping with the school newsletter and the yearbook. She is very excited. She is a great photographer and a good writer too! Her is a picture she took of herself, and one of her and Ellie.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

jees mom... you make me seem full of myself and you didn't even put the pretty picture i took of me on!!! ~~~~~~RACHEL

DottieLou said...

cute pictures

Christa said...

Hey! It's Christa Maynes here. I don't know if you even remember me :) but I started stalking your blog when I saw the link on Dottie's. HOpe that's okay. Anyway- your girls look SO grown up!!! You have a cute blog!!