![]() |
| Ellie quite often joins us on Date Night |
He keeps busy with work and being Bishop. He has been working with a group on a project helping Spanish speaking members find employment and other things.
Leslee-
I am keeping busy being mom, PTA stuff, family chauffeur, and online school. I just started my 3rd semester in the Pathways program. I am taking a basic writing class and Teaching of the Living Prophets. The writing class is intimidating, but it will be good. I have decided to go on and get a degree in Family History Research. I will then be able to actually know what I am doing and maybe help others too.
![]() |
| Signing the Red Book at her induction in Sigma Pi |
![]() |
| Tour! |
Rachel-
Finishing up her senior year is busy. She went on tour the end of March. She did a lot of the planning and organizing of tour. She was able to go and have a great time. She forgot to take pictures though! They went to Disneyland, participated in a music festival, in which they won a lot of top awards, and just played hard.
Also in March was Sweethearts. Her date was Toren Jensen. While she was on tour she got asked to prom by her good friend Nate Lauritzen, so she went to that in April. Rachel also announced that she wants to serve a mission, so we get to start all that fun stuff soon!
![]() |
| Always beautiful and always singing |
Finishing up junior high school and keeping track of all her friends is keeping Emmalee busy. She was in another school play called Chipmonk Island. It was a pretty dumb play, but she was very good. She started working at Snowbird with Rachel a few weeks ago, so she is earning money now.
|
| Ellie with her favorite friend Hunter |
Ellie keeps busy with school, computer time, play dates, and hanging out with her older sisters or mom and dad. One of her favorite things to do is babysit. We get to tend this cute boy Hunter occasionally. She loves him! She loves to sing songs to him. He always has big smiles for her. She is excelling in 2nd grade. She has been on the honor roll every term. She has lots of friends. She loves to read, and to be read to.
![]() |
| Easter Dress, missing Becca |







1 comment:
Two things I didn't realize...
One, Becca is staying up in Logan for the summer?!! Hope we see her a little bit!
Two, Family History Degree? LOVE IT! You can teach me! I bet you get that all the time when people hear what you are doing. And, now you can do all of it on our side!! He He!
Post a Comment