I finally got all the pictures loaded onto my computer so that I could share some of our fun. We survived the heat, humidity, and crowds and had a fabulous time.
It was the first time on a plane for the girls. I do believe this was Ellie's favorite ride of the trip, besides It's a Small World.
After taking the "red eye" to Atlanta, we made it to Florida around 9:00 am, and the girls would say that this was the last time we looked good.
Day One was spent at Downtown Disney while we waited for our hotel room to be ready. Chris picked one restaurant for each day. This day it was an Irish place, Raglan Road. We got desserts at each of the places to share. The dessert here was bread pudding. The picture is of Chris' Shepherd's Pie.
 |
| No idea who this guy is, he was in front of our restaurant |
We wandered around for a while until we knew we could check in and finally take a nap!
 |
| You can't walk past this and not take a picture! |
 |
| Loved all the Lego creations! |
 |
| This scares me a bit! |
 |
| Rachel got very excited about this store |
 |
Our first elephant sighting I believe.
Next installment will be all about our hotel.
|
1 comment:
oh yay!! Can't wait to see more updates! Fun fun fun!
Post a Comment