We decided that while Becca was down last week for a farewell, that we would pull out my wedding dress and have the girls try it on. It fit Becca pretty well, which means I use to be almost as small as her. Crazy. Emmalee and Ellie tried it on too. It was a little big on Ellie. My mom made the dress when she was married. Her mom helped her with the beading. I never met my grandma, so it was neat to wear it for that reason as well as it being my moms. The veil we made for my wedding. My moms veil didn't age as well as the dress. It was fun to see the girls in it. It made us miss our Rachel. I told her about it, and she was not sad at all. She is more than happy to be where she is doing what she is doing. That makes it easier for us to have her gone.




No comments:
Post a Comment