
O.K., I know that I live with these girls, but when did they become so grown up and so beautiful? I am throughly amazed with both of them. They booth are doing fabulously in school. I just went to parent teacher conferences and their teachers just look at me wondering why I was there. They are both leaders among their peers, and in their young womens group. Talented too! Rachel is trying out Saturday for a possible solo in our stakes production of 'From Cumorah's Hill', Becca is going to be in the orchestra playing the violin.
So, this post is all about the teenagers in our life! May they continue on the path they have begun!
Coming soon, Emmalee and Ellie - the other half of the equation!
2 comments:
Such beautiful girls! So glad they are AJ's friends!
They are amazing girls! So cute and so talented! I feel so blessed to know them and teach Rachel! Tell her good luck tomorrow and to have confidence, she's great!
Oh and I hope the cheerleading costume works out for Ellie, i can't wait to see it tomorrow!
Post a Comment