
Becca, Gage and Paige playing a card game that I can't remember the name of, but I want to learn how to play.

Ellie and Katelee doing crafts and not looking at the camera, they had so much fun together.

Emmalee caught the biggest fish, she always does. She doesn't want to touch them though.

Rachel and Gage being teenagers. They both turn forteen shortly. They are both posers!
We spent three days last week up in the mountains with Chris's family. It was perfect! Cooler temperatures, some rain, fishing for the guys (& some of the girls), games, and relaxation for all!
4 comments:
fun times... those are some nice looking fish... I love to eat them but wont touch them or catch them either ... lol
we had fun...well, mostly, you know I wasn't at the top of my game. But, I think we should try to do things like that more often. I mean we all like each other, right?!
We love each other Kara! We do need to do stuff together more often. No more worrying about making people feel uncomfortable! We are a family, that is what family is for!
I don't know what you're talking about mother!! I'm no poser no matter what Gage does (:
Post a Comment