

So, I am really lame at this blogging thing. We went to Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon the first week that school was out. It was a lot of fun. It was cold, but not crowded, so that was a good trade off. The girls had a lot of fun, except Ellie. She was sick a lot of the trip. She snapped out of it at the end though.


Then after we got back, Emmalee went to Millow Hollow for three days and Rebecca has concerts for three days with Granite Youth Symphony. Then Becca and Rachel went to Lagoon!
The Fourth of July came next of course, and now this week Rebecca and Rachel are at girls camp all week. It has been very quiet! Next we go camping and have Ellie's 3rd birthday.
What a summer!
1 comment:
Hey! I didn't even get a chance to say hi at the reunion. My kids were on the waterslide the ENTIRE day. And even after sunscreening them, they all got sunburned. Poor kids. Its not terrible but enough that they have complained about it. I couldn't believe they stayed on it for about 4 hours straight. Did your kids have fun? I saw a couple of your girls on the slide and your DAD what a trooper going down the slide a few times!! What a good grandpa.
Post a Comment