Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year

Well, we are well into this first month of the new year, and Becca asked me why I haven't posted anything since November. I don't know. I guess I am a slacker! We had a good Christmas Holiday. Enjoyed being with family and friends. It is always a good time to reflect on the many blessing we have. January came and the girls are back in the throws of their school activities.

Becca finally got all her driving hours in, drivers ed is over, now she needs to drive with an instructor to take her test. I don't know if I am ready for her to be officially driving, but I guess it is coming. She is getting ready to go on tour with her orchestra the beginning of April to Seattle, and then AP test for World History!

Rachel is loving being part of the yearbook staff and journalism team. It is fun to see her articles in print, and watch her doing page layouts for the yearbook. Singing is her favorite! She stays after school for Show Chior, and still takes voice lessons. Her teacher is sure she will be able to get a scholorship with her singing talent. (Yeah!)

Emmalee is excited to find out next month what her part will be in her Up With Kids production this year. They are doing 'The Wonderful Witches of OZ.' She is also contantly making up dancing, cheers, and commercials with her friends at school.

Ellie is the spoiled youngest of the family. She gets almost anything she wants because she is so dang cute. We got a WII for Christmas, and she loves to play it. She is actually pretty good at some of the games. She loves doing whatever her sisters are doing.

We got new family pictures taken from our amazing friend. She did a fabulous job, and I think I need to thank her more appropriately! Here are a couple of them:

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Cute family photos! Who took them? We need ours done too. Your girls are awesome. You didn't mention that they are working on Personal Progress. They are right? :)