February in our family means birthdays. We have Rebecca and Emmalee, plus two cousins and an aunt. Then of course there is Valentines! We just celebrate all month!
First we have Becca, she is 16! Yes, cry for me: she can date and drive. I know it is all good, but I am still adjusting. She is a great kid. She is beautiful, talented, a good student, spiritual, a great friend, and a wonderful daughter.

Next is Emmalee, she is now 11. She is so ready to be a teenager! She is our social butterfly. She is very talented as well, especially her drama queen side. She got one of the leads in her acting schools play this year. She will be playing 'Dame Delirious' on of the professors at the school in the play. They are doing 'The Wonderful Witches of OZ'. We are very excited. She is also a very good student and beautiful daughter.

One of the cousins is brand new this month. My sister in law had a beautiful little girl to add to our family, we are all very excited to have a new baby!
Now on to March...!
3 comments:
I know, talk about February overload...our house too! But, it does make for some good parties. I can't believe becca and emmalee...sheesh. LOVE THEM!
May must have been a good month .. it is like that at our house two ... me and my siblings, Sadie, Randy's son and well as extened family ... whewwww...
Hey you forgot to mention that it is my birthday in February too! I love your girls and can't wait to have Emmalee in YW's too!
Post a Comment