Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Books

As I said in my last post, I love to read. Here are the latest two I have finished. Among the Hidden is the first of quite a few in a series.(not sure how many) It takes place in a time when the government has said that families can only have two children. This family has had a third and he must remain in hidding. It is a youth fiction, a quick read, but very good. I already have the next two books. Thanks Meredith for the suggestion.



This is another youth fiction, my cousin recommended it. Part of her love of the book was that the father reminded her of her own dad. Well, I spent a lot of time with them in the summers and love her dad, so I had to read it too. It is a good book. A book about an honest days work and a son who respects his father and wants to be like him someday. The kind of respect we don't see too often anymore. I really enjoyed this book as well. Another I would highly recommend!


No comments: