Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Love Books

I have decided that I am going to do a lot more with this blog. I want to be creative. So, today I am going to share a couple of books I have read recently.





This book is very interesting. I had to keep reading out of curiosity, because it was a little strange, but when I was done I was ready to read the next one. Yes, it is a series, so don't read it if you don't want to start another series. It is a good book, not a favorite, but a good read.


This book is my book club book for March. We have our meeting tomorrow night. I am really excited to discuss this book with the others. I really liked it. Some amazing advice is given in the book. However, the "novel" part, the storyline, is a little hard to believe. It is easy to forgive that though, because the points that are made are so important. I would highly recommend it!

No comments: