These girls continue to grow up. Nothing I do will stop them. I try to not supply food, just ask them. "There is nothing in this house to eat!" I try to make them be my personal slaves, but they still have time to look gorgeous. It really isn't fair!
Becca spent her first year away at college. Thought she could get a boyfriend and become a True Aggie! Did she think to clear that with her mom? Nope! I guess being a fabulous student, a Physics and Math major, and in the Honors Group made her feel OK about it. Good thing Brett is a really nice boy!Rachel was a Junior this year. Honor Student as well. Almost perfect 4.0's, Madrigals, lots of fun dances with awesome boys. This one sent Cinderella to sing to her and tell her "yes" he would love to go to the dance with her. How are the other boys suppose to compete with that? OK, he is a nice boy too, can't complain.
I don't even know what to say about Emmalee. She is only 14! She too is an honor student, BUT too many boys like her. 7th graders to High School age!
Once again, they are nice boys. What am I suppose to do with her? Oh, and she loves to sing too.
OK, Ellie is willing to stay little and not flirt with boys. She is the only obedient one of the bunch! She is a math wiz and a reading champ! She loves pink, Full House, Nancy Drew, and Box Car Children.
I guess I will let them grow up, as long as they keep making good choices, good friends, and continue to be my slaves!




No comments:
Post a Comment