So my lovely daughter Becca got me involved in these books. I just finished the second one, The Riddle. It is hard to explain what these books are about, but they are good. You have to be patient in the first one. There is a lot of description going on. There is not a lot of dialogue. Once you get into the book though, you learn where you can skim. They are really long books too, so I am taking a break before I get into The Crow. These books are compared to Tolkien style, I can see a little comparison to Harry Potter (very slight though, but if you like Harry Potter I think you would like these). Of course it is always fun to have a book were the Hero is a Heroin, so these are excellent for girls to read. I would love to hear other peoples opinions if you have read them.




No comments:
Post a Comment